The reason why people make bad choices?
THEY'RE FREAKIN' UNAWARE/ OBLIVIOUS.
But definitely not senseless.
-
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA.
What a weird phrase that teachers love using, eh?
Hey My Idea, wake up okay?
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- If you tell me you people could comprehend love,I'...
- 'Cos i've had a bad day.SO,"Screw you guys - I'm g...
- Hello.UPDATES, people?FINE.Well we just had a tiff...
- -I deleted away past commentsLIKE THEY DIDNT EXIST...
- THIS BLOGshall be my ranting ground (thus the titl...
- I'M SORRY.-WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?
- IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS COULD RELATE TO MY PREVIOUS EN...
- OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!SAY WHAT?GREAT + SPECIAL + ON...
- Hello all.THIS VIDEO is heaps cool. {It [does] tak...
- THE WORD OF THE DAY IS :FAT.{entry is backdated.}
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home